108-110 N. Salem Street, Apex
Apex National Register Historic District
The Sellars Building, built in 1908, was the first brick commercial building in downtown Apex and influenced the architecture of every significant structure that followed during the almost twenty years economic prosperity for the community. The understated façade is accented with stone granite lintels, a second story dentil stringcourse, and two restored storefronts. The building was restored inside and out by the current owners, Michael and Sandra Trull.