Date: c. 1820
6307 Robertson Pond Road, Wendell
The Robertson’s Mill Site & Dam, constructed in the 1820s, is significant as a focal point of economic activity in the Eagle Rock/Wendell community for nearly two centuries. Initially, activity centered around the mill. Later, as the mill fell out of use, the focal point became recreational activities in and around the mill pond created by the dam. In addition, the area in and around the surviving foundation of the mill is significant for its archeological potential to reveal information about early construction methods and operations of early mills.