Date: c. 1900
107 W. Main Street, Garner
Garner National Register Historic District
Built around 1900, it is reportedly the first brick commercial building in Garner. The triple store contained Bryan’s grocery, furniture, dry goods stores in the early twentieth century. Restored by Magdy and Mones Saad in 2005 for mixed commercial/residential use, the Bryan Store is the most prominent building in the line of commercial buildings that face the railroad and is a visual anchor on Main Street.