6741 Rock Service Station Road, Willow Spring Vicinity
National Register of Historic Places
Built circa 1912 for Dr. Nathan Blalock on the site of an earlier family home, this Colonial Revival home features lavish details. In front of the house sits a miniature triple-A playhouse. Among the outbuildings are several tobacco barns and early twentieth-century tenant houses. The house is owned by and lived in by descendants of Dr. Blalock.