119 W. Young Street, Rolesville
National Register of Historic Places
Built in 1903 by Rolesville physician Dr. Lawrence Branch Young, this two story house blends Victorian and Classical details, such as a steep pyramidal roof with front and side cross gables, tall corbelled brick chimneys, and a wraparound porch with slim Ionic columns and a turned balustrade. The Young House is the only example of the Queen Anne / Colonial Revival-style in Rolesville. Dr. Lawrence Young served the Rolesville community during the late-nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The Dr. Lawrence Branch Young House is the first local historic landmark designated by the Rolesville Board of Commissioners.