Date: c. 1890
101 E. Garner Road, Garner
Garner National Register Historic District
Dr. Braxton Banks purchased a one-story dwelling from George Montague in the 1890’s and soon greatly expanded it to serve as both his home and office. The house is still owned and occupied by family members, although the medical office has not been used as such since Dr. Banks died in 1903.