Date: c. 1864
9020 Mangum Dairy Road, Wake Forest Vicinity
The house retains its original rural setting and outbuildings from the period of significance of ca. 1864, the house construction date, to 1960, when the house was still in use as a farm under the ownership of Ovid E. Dillard. Overall, the house retains a high degree of architectural integrity on both the exterior and interior, including several Greek Revival-influenced details in the flush eaves, boxed cornice, six-over-six windows, vertical two-panel interior doors, and the simple post and lintel mantels. The house is currently owned by a family descendant.